Ladies, today is the start of our December Budget 28 Day Challenge and we are SO EXCITED to have you join us on this journey! Newbies you can join us TODAY!
The December BUDGET 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge – all meals under $2.50 is all about eating healthy meals over the festive period without having to break the bank. Let’s face it, it’s the most expensive time of the year and we could ALL do with cutting back wherever we can!
With many options and at $2.50 a serve it’s going to be a fabulous month!
The 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is focused on meal and exercise plans that will ensure you’re eating healthy food, loaded with nutritious ingredients that won’t break the bank.
To help you prepare for the first week of December Challenge, we have created this blog to outline:
- What a REAL MUM on the Challenge is MOST excited to try this week on the Challenge
- What the budget meal plans will look like
- New exercises on the Challenge App
Stephanie’s top tips for staying on track this December
Stephanie Marriott has lost a whopping 19kg through the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
“I’m a regular mum to three kiddies, all aged 5 and under. I work from home and I’m constantly chasing my tail,” says Stephanie.
“I lost 19kg in my first 10 months and went from an uncomfortable size 16 to an easily maintainable size 8. I’ve been maintaining my weight for a year and I still use the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenges and The Healthy Mummy smoothies to this day.”
Stephanie’s top tips for December
- Incorporate a smoothie into your meal plan every day. They’re quick, easy, and are such a great choice for this busy time of year.
- Don’t be pressured into eating or drinking something just because it’s the silly season. Would you usually sit down and eat 15 chocolates in one sitting?!
- Just remember that all choices have consequences. Good and bad!
- Christmas Day calories doesn’t count. Enjoy yourself, but don’t stuff yourself to the point of being uncomfortable.
- Get up early and exercise. Go for a brisk walk, a quick swim at the beach, or an early gym session before the kids wake up.
- Budget Challenge meal plans
Yummy budget food we can’t WAIT to try this week!
Move over Vegemite on toast! We can’t wait to try the Bagel with Berry Cream Cheese.
At 350 cals this a great way to start the day
Spinach Pesto pizza. We love that at only 447 cals we get to eat a whole pizza for lunch – and it is healthy so there will be no regrets. Only $2.27 a serve too!
Summer is in the Air! Chilli, Lime & Coriander Salmon. It is summer and this meal has so many fresh flavours.
We can not just pick one! BBQ Maple Pear is perfect for BBQ season and at only 131 cals per serve.
Choc Peanut Butter Icy Poles are only 113 calories and 25 cents per serve these will please the whole family!
NEW HIIT WORKOUTS
There’s a new extension to the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge – with the arrival of our new HIIT workouts with Healthy Mummy trainer Wendy Smith! Whoop whoop!
Join Wendy as she takes you through our brand new 10 minute HIIT workouts, which are AVAILABLE TODAY.
Day 1 means it’s FITNESS TEST DAY!
It’s day one of the December Challenge. Do you know what that means? It’s Fitness Test Day!
As part of our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge we encourage our mums to complete a fitness test on day 1, day 14 and day 28 of the Challenge.
The Healthy Mummy‘s Fitness Test is a fantastic way to track your fitness and progress without worrying (or stressing about) a number on the scales.
The test helps you track your upper body, lower body and core strength progress over the Challenge. For more information on the Fitness Test – be sure to use your Challenge App – hit the exercise tab and look under the section ‘Exercise Plan’.
You will also be able to connect with our December Motivating Mums – who will be able to share their advice and support you further.
Click here for more on how to calculate your BMR.
Check BMR ladies
Your BMR is your basal metabolic rate.
This is an important number to know on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge, firstly so you’re aware of how much you can eat and still lose weight, and secondly, so you know how much you must eat to stay healthy – you must never eat below your BMR calories, as this can send your body into energy-conserving starvation mode.
Things to remember this week
Well ladies, get ready to tackle and embrace week one! Remember:
- We are here to support YOU! Make sure you join our Private Support Group to connect with other women, stay on healthy eating track and help you keep motivated.
- Use your App! The 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge has been created to be like a PT in your pocket. You can easily download your shopping list, track your water intake, do your exercises and dissect metabolism boosting tips all from your App! Use it!
- Be patient, keeping going and you will see results!
Well ladies! Let’s get ready to SMASH December!