Big W has issued a recall for some of their baby and toddler clothing.
The Dimple Infant Girls overall and Tee Set sizes 000-2, have been taken off the shelves as buttons on these items at the waist may detach and “pose a potential choking hazard.”
Big W recalls some of their baby and toddler clothing from shelves
The ‘pink spot’ and ‘animal’ clothes (the names of the brand being recalled) were sold nationally from July last year.
Product numbers affected:
- Animal article numbers: 1079219, 1079218, 1079217, 1079230, 1079231
- Pink Spot article numbers: 1042341, 1042342, 1042343, 1042344, 1042345
What to do if you have purchased a faulty item?
Customers should return them to any Big W store for a full refund.
For more info, call customer service on 1300 244 999.
Healthy Kids and The Healthy Mummy
For more Healthy Mummy articles relating to children’s health, you can read our archive of articles here.
To keep up to date with kiddie-related health news, kid-friendly recipes and general updates follow our Healthy Mummy Healthy Kids Facebook Page.
Check out our Healthy Kids Smoothies
The Healthy Kids Smoothies have been specially made as a healthy snack for kids and are ideal if you have fussy eaters or want to ensure your children have a nutritious and healthy smoothie snack. It also has a 4.5 Health Star Rating when made with skim milk. It contains NO added sugars.
What do you need to know about The Healthy Kids Smoothie
- It is a nutritious snack made for kids
- It contains probiotics
- It contains 16 Vitamins and minerals
- It contains NO artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours, preservatives or MSG in the product
- It is rich in protein
- It contains NO added sugar
- It contains 16 Vitamins and minerals – when combined with milk