Snacks that your kids will actually eat is one thing, if you or your child has a nut allergy, it can tend to be even harder.
With The Healthy Mummy, it’s easy!
These 16 super yummy, nut-free and lunchbox-friendly sweet treats are refined sugar free! What more could you want?
16 nut-free snack recipes
- Honey And Raspberry Muffins
- Chocolate Chip Muffins The Healthy Way
- Blueberry Yoghurt Muffins
- Banana, Raspberry And Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Blueberry Banana and Coconut Muffins
- Lunchbox Friendly 15 Minute Chocolate Slice
- Healthy Oat And Honey Slice
- Mint Choc Bubble Crunch
- No Bake Caramel Brownies
- Nut Free Chia Oat Cookies
- 4 Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Honey Sultana & Oat Cookies
- Banana and Coconut Cookies
5 HEALTHY and Nut-Free Snack Bar Alternatives for the Kids Lunchboxes
Nut Free Super Seeds Muesli Bars
Crunchy, sweet and full of nutrient-dense ingredients.
Nut-free chewy choc-mint muesli bars
These tasty muesli bars are not only free of white sugar, they’re also made using pantry staples.
No Bake Coconut Rough Bars
This healthy snack is packed full of oats and coconut, and will give the kids a long-lasting energy boost.
No Bake Nut Free Seeded Chocolate Bars
These Seeded Chocolate Bars are the perfect snack from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Healthy Popcorn Snack Bars
These delicious little bars are the perfect special occasion snack for kids (big and little) and a much healthier option than the ones you can buy in a box.
Join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge to access more recipes such as Chewy Apricot Muesli Bars, No Bake Muesli Bars or Chocolate Muesli Bars.
Read more great tips for healthy lunches:
- 21 Ideas For Back To School Lunches
- Back to school healthy lunch box guide
- Gluten-free lunch box ideas for back to school!
- 7 sugar-free school-approved lunch box treats that your kids will LOVE!