A healthy and filling smoothie bowl is an awesome way to start your day, especially if it tastes like this recipe from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
This recipe calls for the incredible tasting Cookies ‘n’ Cream Premium Smoothie Mix which is totally delicious plus a few other healthy additions.
- Chia seeds have energy boosting properties and will help your body function at its best. It’s also really high in fibre, which is so good for your digestive health and as well as making you feel full.
- Frozen Banana: Aside from containing healthy nutrients like potassium, banana’s are also full of fibre which means they’ll keep you fuller for longer, plus frozen banana will add a lovely creamy consistency.
- Cacao Nibs contain many antioxidants and are good for your digestion. Known as nature’s chocolate chips, they’re a much healthier option.
Love Cookies and Cream? Try these recipes!
The Premium Smoothies are helping mums SMASH their weight loss and health goals. As a whey based meal replacement, the Premium Smoothies are low in carbs but high in fibre and protein to keep you fuller for longer.
We have a range of different types of smoothies and flavours to suit everyone. Check them out here.
The 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge has heaps of really yummy smoothie recipes that make an ideal meal replacement and can help you reach your health and weight loss goals.
Want more recipes like this? Join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.