Beyonce will not be performing at Coachella in April due to doctor’s orders.
However, the pregnant pop diva – who recently announced she is expecting twins – will headline the event next year, festival organiser have said in an official statement.
“Following the advice of her doctors to keep a less rigorous schedule in the coming months, Beyonce has made the decision to forgo performing at the 2017 Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival,” said a joint statement from festival organiser Golden Voice and Beyonce’s Parkwood Entertainment.
“However, Goldenvoice and Parkwood are pleased to confirm that she will be a headliner at the 2018 festival. Thank you for your understanding.”
It’s not been revealed yet who will replace Bey at the event, which takes place on April 14 – 16th and then again on April 21st – 23rd, or whether she’s irreplaceable. (See what we did there?!)
What Are The Doctor’s Orders?
Bey’s rep has not revealed exactly what the doctor’s orders are, but we’re sure it has something to do with not entertaining thousands of fans on stage while heavily pregnant with twins!
The 35-year-old, who is mum to five-year-old daughter Blue Ivy with her rapper husband Jay Z, has already impressed us with her impressive performance at the Grammy’s earlier this month.
Put your feet up and take it easy, Bey! While you still can…
For more celebrity news, click HERE.