People can say a lot of things about the Kardashian sisters, but you can’t deny they stay on top of their booty workout routines!
Whether you’ve just had a baby, want to work on your behind or you simply like the Kardashians booty’s, our Trainer Wendy Smith has compiled some booty exercises to help you achieve your favourite Kardashian’s sister BOOTY!
So which one are you!?
A Kardashian themed booty workout!
Yes it’s true, these days getting a little help from a surgeon such as a Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL), is becoming more common and more dangerous.
According to News.com.au, the procedure is now considered so dangerous that a specialist Aussie task force has been set up to warn women of its risks.
And according to the Australasian Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons, the mortality rate for BBLs is estimated to be one in every 3000 operations — meaning it has a higher rate of death than any other cosmetic procedure.
Why not achieve your desired booty with some old fashion booty exercises!?
The queen of a belfie (butt selfie), and mum of 3, Kim says she has never been fitter due to upping her workouts, specifically her booty.
“Kim loves to work the back of her legs—the hamstrings and the booty! When it comes to booty and legs, we usually work out for an hour and a half to an hour and 45 minutes,” her trainer Melissa Alcantara told Women’s Health.
If you’re a little more advanced and really want to take your booty to the next level these are for you.
- Squat and kick leg straight behind (squat then R leg back then squat then L leg back)
- Lunge and kick leg straight back (R leg x 10 then L leg x 10)
- Plie Squat with heels lifted on a cushion (Wide squat and pulse at bottom half x 4 each repetition – complete for 1 min)
- Bridge with one leg straight up and hip lift (x 10 each leg)
BONUS CORE: Double side leg lifts
- Lie on your side in the shape of a straight pencil with head resting and supported by the lower arm.
- Lift legs and feet off the ground and lower x 8 (right side then left).
- Slight angle of the pelvis if you wish to have a deep oblique core connection.
The oldest of the Kardashian sisters and mum of 3, Kourtney has the smallest of the booty’s (albeit still a peach!) and she documents her daily workouts on her social media for all to see her booty dedication.
“Ahead of bikini season, I have a handful of exercises I swear by to keep my glutes toned,” Kourtney wrote on her website.
“We work a lot with resistance bands, we work a lot with a step,” Kourtney’s trainer Amanda Lee says.
If you love to work on your booty like Kourtney try these exercises.
- Scooter 10 x R/10 x L leg (lunge and keep the front knee bent then tap the back leg in and out fast, using chopping arm movements)
- Four Point Kneeling Donkey Kicks x 20 R / x 20 L
- Basic Bridge with scissor arms (Lie on back in bridge pose with hips lifted, lift arms up towards the sky and scissor straight arms or chopping motion, repeat x 5)
- Slow step-ups on a step with a knee lift
BONUS CORE: Candle Stick leg lifts
- Lie on back.
- Straight legs together and feet towards the ceiling.
- Hinge the legs towards the ceiling and peel the lower back off the ground.
- Breath out lift the legs up to ceiling and breath out to lower legs.
New mum Khloe has documented her post-baby weight loss and is proud to say she’s lost 14kg.
She wrote on her blog, “True turned 3 months old on July 12. I honestly didn’t give myself a number that I wanted to lose by this time, especially since I wasn’t able to work out for the first six weeks. But, since then, I’ve lost 33 pounds (14kg)! I’m shocked that I lost that much weight that quickly.”
If you’re a new mum like Khloe and are starting to exercise again or you like the shape of Khloe’s booty, these exercises are for you!
- Standing Repeater Leg lifts behind (hold the back of a chair or wall)
- Four Point Kneeling Toe taps behind (tap your straight right leg behind you on to the ground engaging your booty and repeat x 20 R / x 20 L)
- Leg kicks (lie on stomach, kick straight legs off the floor and engage glutes x 50 alternate kicks) REMEMBER to put a pretend ice cube under your belly button.
- Balance knee lift R/L (Standing with right knee lifted up to hip height and hold for 5 seconds)
BONUS CORE: Reverse Hip Curls x 20 slow
- Lie on back.
- Feet together and heels close to sit bones.
- Hands next to your pockets.
- Bend knees into your chest and curl knees in and out.
- Breathe out as your knees come in.
- Try not to press down on to hands.
The young mum gave birth just before her older sister Khloe, and because Kylie is 21 years old, she seemed to lose her baby weight quite quickly.
Millennial mums this one’s for you!
If you’ve recently given birth and have the all-clear from your doctor to exercise, these basic booty moves are for you.
- Basic Squats to R/L Side
- Single side leg lifts
- Side Lying Clams then leg circles (leg straight or slight bend – in line with belly button) R/L
- The Fire Hydrant – four point kneeling and lift and bend leg out to side R/L leg
BONUS CORE: Side Oblique crunches
- Slowly lift R shoulder to knee, support head then repeat on the other side.
- Option with feet on the ground or slow modified mini bicycle crunches.
Join The Healthy Mummy 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is an affordable, customisable weight loss program PROVEN to help mums reach their weight loss goals.
Full of Booty Busting Bootcamp workouts and over 4,000 recipes for you to customise, you’ll be feeling like you could give the Kardashian’s a run for their money!