Lisa Curry, 54, has shared a very honest Facebook post this week. Each year her children ask her what she really wants for Christmas and this year she has been completely honest with her answer.
The former Olympic swimmer and fierce mama of three has given many feels when she writes that she only wants her children for Christmas.
What Lisa Curry Really Wants For Christmas?
1. I want you.
2. I want you to keep coming around.
3. I want you to bring your kids around.
4. I want you to ask me questions, ask my advice.
5. Tell me your problems, ask for my opinion, ask for my help.
6. I want you to come over and rant about your problems, rant about life, whatever.
7. Tell me about your job, your worries, your spouses, your kids, your fur babies.
I Want You To Continue Sharing Your Life With Me
Curry also wants her children to come over to her place and: “laugh with me, or laugh at me, I don’t care.”
“Hearing you laugh is music to me.”
Yes, Yes and YES
Curry continued her post with a heartfelt message to her adult children.
“I spent the better part of my life raising you the best way I knew how, and I’m not bragging, but I did a pretty darn good job,” she wrote.
“Now, give me time to sit back and admire my work, I’m pretty proud of it. Raid my refrigerator, help yourself, I really don’t mind. In fact, I wouldn’t want it any other way.”
Now, I know this is a copy/paste type thing that goes around Facebook but it really struck a chord with the Healthy Mummy team.
It’s beautifully worded and really helps us see what Christmas is all about. LOVE. You can read more of her post here.
All I want for Christmas this year is for my kids to be happy and healthy. You?