With the kids back to school next week why not prep some lunch box snacks for school or after-school snacks!
Your kids will be fighting off all the other kids not to steal their delicious Healthy Mummy school snacks!
Plus we got some tips and hacks to help parents make a smooth transition and make the back to school period less of a stressful time.
20 recipes perfect for back to school meal prepping
Any recipes with peanut butter can be swapped with tahini for nut free or keep the ones containing nuts for at home as an after school snack!
1. Choc Chip Muffins
2. Chocolate Weetbix Slice
3. Nut Free Honey and Raspberry Muffins
4. Apple Crumble Slice
5. Easy Zucchini Muffins
6. Healthy Oat Honey Slice
7. Chewy Coconut Oat Bars
8. Chewy Chocolate Musli Bars
9. Banana Bliss Blass
10. Carrot Zucchini Cake
11. Dairy, egg and nut free Raspberry Ripple Cake
12. Healthy Pizza Scrolls
13. Cranberry, coconut and puffed rice muesli bars
14. Nut free super seed muesli bars
15. Chocolate hazelnut muesli bars
16. Healthy homemade chocolate hazelnut spread
17. Healthy homemade Milo
18. Nut free chewy choc mint muesli bars
19. Basic pikelet batter
20. 4 ingredient crispy shapes biscuit recipe
Here are a few more recipe options for the kid’s lunch boxes:
- Healthy homemade lunch box treats
- Healthy snacks for hungry kids
- 7 Sugar-free school approved lunch box treats
- 6 must-try muffin recipes
- 15 nut free recipes for the school lunch box
- 21 ideas for back to school lunches
And don’t forget about breakfast and dinner with these awesome recipe suggestions:
Back to school hacks and lunch box meal prepping tips
Below you will find links to healthy snacks, sweet and savoury, lunch box prepping tips, tricks, back to school dinners.
Mums guide to meal prepping a healthy lunch box
Now that you have all these amazing recipes, how to plan or prep ahead with the kid’s lunches to make sure you don’t run out of time and just opt for the unhealthy options?
25 Back to school hacks
Back to school is a crazy time for any parent which is why we compiled this list of 25 hacks to help try and make it a bit easier. The hacks cover uniform and shoes, lunches and drink bottles, books and stationery and organisation.
7 things first-time school mums should know
Sending your child to ‘big’ school for the first time can be daunting, getting uniforms organised, knowing what to put into the lunch box it can all just be too much. So here are some things we think first-time school mums should know.
There you have it you can now get prepared for the hectic back to school period armed with recipes, hacks and tips to make it as smooth as possible.
Free kids lunch boxes sneak peek recipe pack