These muffins are a low fat, high protein snack that will stop hunger in its tracks.
Thank you to 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge member Cassie for sharing this recipe with us.
Cassie writes, “These mouth-watering Raspberry Chia Seed Jam Muffins are only 180 calories per muffin and have less than 2g fat.
They’re also high in protein with the help of The Healthy Mummy Vanilla Whey Protein.”
Join us on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge and you’ll have access to loads more delicious muffin recipes that will fill you up and give you the energy you need for the day. Think Oat and Pear Breakfast Muffins, Vanilla and Fig Muffins, or Mini Chia and Orange Muffins.
Want more recipes? Join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.